CABLE GLANDS Hillpress PG 7, Hillpress PG 9, Hillpress PG 13.5, Hillpress PG 16, hellerman tyton 7, hellerman tyton 9, hellerman tyton 11, hellerman tyton 13.5, hellerman tyton 16, hellerman tyton 21, hellerman tyton 29, hellerman tyton 36, hellerman tyton 42, hellerman tyton 48
- Robust and splash-proof, the meters can be used to measure various electrical parameters.
- They have four push button type selector switches and a rotary switch.
- The rotary switch provides a selection of measurement parameters:
- AC and DC voltage or current (including mirco and nano), frequency, resistance, continuity (with buzzer), capacitance and diode check.
- Jaw Size 32mm
- 99 Memory locations
- Resistance measurement on earth probes by means of ground loop method
- Direct measurement on earth probes without any cable breaking
- Measurement of leakage current on earth installations
- The setting of alarm thresholds on measurements
- Storage of measurement results
- Detection of current noise on measurements
- Data HOLD function
The TOPTRONIC Lux Meter are simple one hand operation unit, which has a separate transducer for ease of use, which can be extended up to 1m from the instrument. Ideal for a wide range of accurate measurements for applications such as emergency lighting, street lighting or work stations.