- Permanent protection against rust and corrosion
- Excellent adhesion to iron and steel
- Resistant to weathering, UV radiation, moisture, heat up to 500°C, alkaline solutions & mineral oils
- Complies with DIN 50976 (zinc content) and DIN 53167 (corrosion protection)
- Available in 400mL can
Zinc Spray 1617 Spray
- Provides permanent protection against rust and corrosion by
- Excellent adhesion to iron and steel is resistant to weathering,
UV radiation, and moisture, heat up to 500°C, alkaline solutions
and mineral oils.
- An ideal primer for metal constructions, and complies with DIN
50976 (zinc content) and DIN 53167 (corrosion protection).
Our modern warehouse at Patparganj, New Delhi provides us the advantage to cater to the whole of India.
Shipping and Delivery
Our dedicated distribution team manages all the shipping/deliveries on a FIFO basis. If you have a special request or are in urgent need of a part, they would be happy to express ship it or personally hand deliver it to your location*. We understand the importance of having an up & running factory or production – We are Always happy to help .
- General use product for preventative maintenance, protection
- Lubricates moving parts, without becoming resinous and can
be used over a wide temperature range (- 32 °C to + 177
- Long lasting protection against moisture and corrosion.
Neutral towards paints, plastic, rubber, foamed materials,
wood and fabrics.
- Elevated covering power, it forms a film of about 50/70 microns.
- Good resistance to oxidation. (it resists for a lot of hours to salty fog tests).
- It forms an elastic film that sticks on any surface protecting it from oxidation.
- It has a very dark tonality.
- It dries quickly (in about 6/7 minutes in surface) and it does not drip.
- It can be overpainted or left as final protection.
- Elevated covering power, it forms a film of about 30 microns with one spray
- Good resistance to oxidation (it resists for a lot of time to salty fog test)
- It forms an elastic film that sticks on any surface protecting it from oxidation
- It has a clear tonality very similar to heat galvanization
- It dries quickly (3 minutes in surface) and it does not drip
- It can be overpainted or left as a final protection
- High resistance to abrasion
- 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ 80 is a high performance plasticiser resistant neoprene contact adhesive.
- It features the high strength performance normally associated with bulk sprayable and brushable contact adhesives.
- The good plasticiser resistance plus the ability to produce high strength heat resistant bonds to most substrates makes Spray 80 ideal for many demanding jobs.
- High temperature resistance - up to 93°C.
- Fast drying, fast bonding. Low misting precise spray.