The TRELLCHEM® Light – Gastight suit (type TR) provides protection against hazardous chemicals in liquid, vapor, gaseous and solid form and specially good protection against acids and alkalis. Designed to carry the breathing apparatus outside the suit. TRELLCHEM® Light type TR is fully certified in accordance with the European standard EN 943-1.
The TRELLCHEM® Light material is made of a strong and flexible polyamide fabric, which is coated with PVC on both sides. This construction provides a soft and durable material with good resistance to a wide range of industrial chemicals. The material is antistatic to EN 1149-5.
- Colour: Orange
- Design: Non-encapsulating design with face seal and without hump, rear entry (type TR), SCBA worn outside the suit
- Face seal: The hood is fitted with a rubber face seal which seals to a full-face mask. The face seal is anatomically designed for optimum safety and comfort
- Zipper: Rear-entry gastight PVC zipper, positioned on the back across the shoulders. The zipper is protected by a splash protective flap with Velcro closing
- Ventilation: The suit is fitted with an overpressure valve on the chest, to ventilate excess air inside the suit. The valve is protected by a separate splash protective pocket
- Gloves: The gloves are attached with the TRELLCHEM® Bayonet glove ring system, which offers quick and simple glove replacement
- Boots: Yellow PVC safety boots, fixed with an ergonomically designed ring attachment, which simplifies boot exchange and provides a smooth yet tight fit of suit material around the boot shaft
- Seams: Double-welded seams