The T306 is small and a compact pistol grip type infrared thermometer which can provide much faster and accurate readings for most surface temperature measurements due to its super fast sampling rate of 150 milliseconds.
The temperature range is from -50°C to 700°C.
Special feature includes adjustable emissivity from 0.1 to 1.0. Max hold, large backlit LCD display, High and Low alarm and a trigger lock for continuous use.
- Auto power off
- Laser pointer
- Low battery indicator
- Gun type
- Data hold
- Emissivity adjustable
- Distance and spot D:S (field view) 12:1
- Battery included
- Temperature Range : -50°C – 70O°C / -58°F-1292°F
- Resolution : 0,5 / 1°C (Auto),1°F
- Response Time : 0,25 Second
- Spectral Response: 6 to 14 µm Nominal
- EmissivityAdj. : 0,1 to 1
- Temperature : ± 0,2% of Reading
- Co-efficient : ±0,2°c
- Dimensions (mm) : 148(L) x 105(W) x 42(H)
- Weight : 157g
- Power Source: 9V Battery
Temperature: ± 2°C/4°F for -50°C – 100°C and ± 2% for 101 °C – 700°C
Operating Temp : 0°C 50°C