ScotchTM 1625 loosens dirt, light oxide layers and impurities of every kind in an effective gentle manner. ScotchTM 1625 is electrically neutral and totally residue-free, making it ideal for use in almost any environment as a spray cleaner.
Special Contact Cleaner 1625 Spray
- Loosens dirt, light oxide layers, and impurities of every kind in
an effective gentle manner.
- Electrically neutral and totally residue-free
Our modern warehouse at Patparganj, New Delhi provides us the advantage to cater to the whole of India.
Shipping and Delivery
Our dedicated distribution team manages all the shipping/deliveries on a FIFO basis. If you have a special request or are in urgent need of a part, they would be happy to express ship it or personally hand deliver it to your location*. We understand the importance of having an up & running factory or production – We are Always happy to help .
- Semi-conducting (low resistivity)
- 90 degree C (Overload up to 130 C)
- EPR, Retains conductivity with
stretch and temperature
- Bonds with insulating material and
- Power shielding
- Replaces semicolon layer
- Elongates easily to conform to
- Compatible with all solid
- Resistance to cracking, solvents
- UV and moisture, used in MV cable
joints and terminations
- 19 mm x 4.5 meter
- Insulating up to 69kV
- 90 C continuous (Overload upto 130 C)
- Does not flow, crack or turbrittle
- Dissipates heat
- Dielectric strength 24KV for 30mil thickness
- Retains dielectric >90% even under aggressive moisture conditions
- Retains rubber-like consistency throughout life
- Self-fusing, Oliner
- 30 MIL (0.76 mm)
- Based on specially formulated, trackresistant,
silicone rubber insulators
with “built-in” Hi-K stress relief.
- Resistant to severe weathering,
temperature extremes, heavy moisture
and prolonged industrial
- 3M termination kits offer you:
- Fast, easy installation
- Reliable, long-lasting materials
- Solutions to fit your specs
- For sealing high voltage cable splice and
- For insulating electrical connections rated up to
1000 volts if overwrapped with vinyl or rubber
- For padding irregular shaped connections.
- For providing corrosion protection to a wide variety
of electrical connections and applications.
- For sealing ducts and cable end seals.
- For sealing against dust, soil, water and other