This 3M Scotch 1633 Antioxidant Spray (400ml) is a multi-use spray that’s made by the well-known 3M brand. It loosens rust and protects against humidity and renewed oxidation. Ideally it’s used as a lubricant, easily loosening screws and possessing a high penetration rate. It’s an important addition to any toolbox. Contains 400ml.
Rust Remover 1633 Spray
A multi-purpose spray. It loosens rust, protects
against moisture and renewed oxidation, can be
used ideally as a lubricant, easily releases tightly
sealed bolts and has a high penetration capacity
Our modern warehouse at Patparganj, New Delhi provides us the advantage to cater to the whole of India.
Shipping and Delivery
Our dedicated distribution team manages all the shipping/deliveries on a FIFO basis. If you have a special request or are in urgent need of a part, they would be happy to express ship it or personally hand deliver it to your location*. We understand the importance of having an up & running factory or production – We are Always happy to help .
- 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ 80 is a high performance plasticiser resistant neoprene contact adhesive.
- It features the high strength performance normally associated with bulk sprayable and brushable contact adhesives.
- The good plasticiser resistance plus the ability to produce high strength heat resistant bonds to most substrates makes Spray 80 ideal for many demanding jobs.
- High temperature resistance - up to 93°C.
- Fast drying, fast bonding. Low misting precise spray.
1601/2/3/4 Spray (400 ml)
- Marking 1601 = Transparent
1602 = Red
1603 = Black
1604 = Grey
- Clear insulating and covering paint based on alkyd resin.
- It “hardens” into a flexible and resistant film, with excellent adhesion to most common surfaces.
- UV-rays, acids, oil and alkalis, it is moisture and weatherproof and is especially characterized by its high dielectric strength.
- Designed specifically for foams and fabrics
- Dispenses with a lace-spray pattern optimized for foam bonding
- Provides professional, industrial strength for demanding applications
- Offers a fast, aggressive tack for a quick assembly of high-stress bonds
- Allows for a bond time of 15 seconds to 30 minutes
- Quickly bonds paper, cardboard, plastic films, soft foams and fiberglass insulation
- Fast tack helps eliminate dry time
- Mist spray pattern helps ensure better coverage
- Extended bond time helps reduce waste and keep assembly lines moving
- Portable, easy to use and requires no additional equipment