This 3M Scotch 1633 Antioxidant Spray (400ml) is a multi-use spray that’s made by the well-known 3M brand. It loosens rust and protects against humidity and renewed oxidation. Ideally it’s used as a lubricant, easily loosening screws and possessing a high penetration rate. It’s an important addition to any toolbox. Contains 400ml.
Rust Remover 1633 Spray
A multi-purpose spray. It loosens rust, protects
against moisture and renewed oxidation, can be
used ideally as a lubricant, easily releases tightly
sealed bolts and has a high penetration capacity
Our modern warehouse at Patparganj, New Delhi provides us the advantage to cater to the whole of India.
Shipping and Delivery
Our dedicated distribution team manages all the shipping/deliveries on a FIFO basis. If you have a special request or are in urgent need of a part, they would be happy to express ship it or personally hand deliver it to your location*. We understand the importance of having an up & running factory or production – We are Always happy to help .
- High coverage and aggressive tack
- Bonds quickly in 15 seconds
- General industrial, packaging, infusion moulding, dry lay-up, dry wall, wood working, furniture, specialty vehicles, marine and heating ventilation and air condition (HVAC)
- Fast, aggressive tack and low soak-in eliminates clamping and dry time
- Elevated covering power, it forms a film of about 50/70 microns.
- Good resistance to oxidation. (it resists for a lot of hours to salty fog tests).
- It forms an elastic film that sticks on any surface protecting it from oxidation.
- It has a very dark tonality.
- It dries quickly (in about 6/7 minutes in surface) and it does not drip.
- It can be overpainted or left as final protection.
- Provides permanent protection against rust and corrosion by
- Excellent adhesion to iron and steel is resistant to weathering,
UV radiation, and moisture, heat up to 500°C, alkaline solutions
and mineral oils.
- An ideal primer for metal constructions, and complies with DIN
50976 (zinc content) and DIN 53167 (corrosion protection).
- Versatile adhesive ideal for construction sites
- Creates quick bonds for temporary and permanent needs
- Very fast-tacking adhesive bonds almost immediately and has a long bonding range
- Portable container provides a spray pattern with low soak-in and no overspray
- Bonds polystyrene without damaging the material or degrading the surface
- 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ 80 is a high performance plasticiser resistant neoprene contact adhesive.
- It features the high strength performance normally associated with bulk sprayable and brushable contact adhesives.
- The good plasticiser resistance plus the ability to produce high strength heat resistant bonds to most substrates makes Spray 80 ideal for many demanding jobs.
- High temperature resistance - up to 93°C.
- Fast drying, fast bonding. Low misting precise spray.
- Provides professional, industrial strength for demanding applications at an economical price
- Comes with a lace spray pattern for improved accuracy
- Includes a versatile adhesive that bonds a wide range of lightweight materials
- Offers a low tack for immediate repositioning
- Bonds paper, cardboard, fabric, insulation, plastic, metal, wood and more
- Allows for a bond time of 15 seconds to 30 minutes