This 3M Scotch 1633 Antioxidant Spray (400ml) is a multi-use spray that’s made by the well-known 3M brand. It loosens rust and protects against humidity and renewed oxidation. Ideally it’s used as a lubricant, easily loosening screws and possessing a high penetration rate. It’s an important addition to any toolbox. Contains 400ml.
Rust Remover 1633 Spray
A multi-purpose spray. It loosens rust, protects
against moisture and renewed oxidation, can be
used ideally as a lubricant, easily releases tightly
sealed bolts and has a high penetration capacity
Our modern warehouse at Patparganj, New Delhi provides us the advantage to cater to the whole of India.
Shipping and Delivery
Our dedicated distribution team manages all the shipping/deliveries on a FIFO basis. If you have a special request or are in urgent need of a part, they would be happy to express ship it or personally hand deliver it to your location*. We understand the importance of having an up & running factory or production – We are Always happy to help .
- Provides professional, industrial strength for demanding applications at an economical price
- Comes with a lace spray pattern for improved accuracy
- Includes a versatile adhesive that bonds a wide range of lightweight materials
- Offers a low tack for immediate repositioning
- Bonds paper, cardboard, fabric, insulation, plastic, metal, wood and more
- Allows for a bond time of 15 seconds to 30 minutes
- General use product for preventative maintenance, protection
- Lubricates moving parts, without becoming resinous and can
be used over a wide temperature range (- 32 °C to + 177
- Long lasting protection against moisture and corrosion.
Neutral towards paints, plastic, rubber, foamed materials,
wood and fabrics.
- Versatile adhesive ideal for construction sites
- Creates quick bonds for temporary and permanent needs
- Very fast-tacking adhesive bonds almost immediately and has a long bonding range
- Portable container provides a spray pattern with low soak-in and no overspray
- Bonds polystyrene without damaging the material or degrading the surface
- High coverage and aggressive tack
- Bonds quickly in 15 seconds
- General industrial, packaging, infusion moulding, dry lay-up, dry wall, wood working, furniture, specialty vehicles, marine and heating ventilation and air condition (HVAC)
- Fast, aggressive tack and low soak-in eliminates clamping and dry time
- Hold emblems and badges during stitching
- Fixture lightweight materials
- Hold T-shirts during silk screening
- Temporarily hold paper masking in place
- Finger-touch, targeted control ensures minimal overspray, waste, and cleanup
- Low soak-in formula allows it to bond delicate substrates without damaging the material
- Adhesive remains tacky to allow materials to be repositioned repeatedly
- Formula resists bleeding, staining for reliable and effective performance
- Dries clear, produces a smooth glue line and resists wrinkling on most materials to produce a clean appearance