- General purpose spray. Provides excellent capillarity activities, lubricating, corrosion and cleaning properties, adhesion to metals and extreme low surface tension.
- Able to release screws and remove dirt like adhesives.
- Displaces water immediately which avoids tracking currents.
- The high dielectric strength allows using sensitive switch connections.
- Silicone and graphite free and neutral to various surfaces (plastic, rubber, Printings).
Multi Five 1640 Spray
Our modern warehouse at Patparganj, New Delhi provides us the advantage to cater to the whole of India.
Shipping and Delivery
Our dedicated distribution team manages all the shipping/deliveries on a FIFO basis. If you have a special request or are in urgent need of a part, they would be happy to express ship it or personally hand deliver it to your location*. We understand the importance of having an up & running factory or production – We are Always happy to help .
Protects internal and external surfaces against attack from aggressive chemicals and fuels.
3M™ Scotchkote™ Epoxy Coating 162HB provides excellent pipeline corrosion resistance for both internal and external surfaces. This 100% solids lining can be used to coat pipes, tanks, vessels and other equipment in contact with sea water, raw water and wastewater. Scotchkote™ Epoxy Coating 162HB may be used on concrete and cementious surfaces when used with Scotchkote™ Epoxy Sealer SP 810.
- Semi-conducting (low resistivity)
- 90 degree C (Overload up to 130 C)
- EPR, Retains conductivity with
stretch and temperature
- Bonds with insulating material and
- Power shielding
- Replaces semicolon layer
- Elongates easily to conform to
- Compatible with all solid
- Resistance to cracking, solvents
- UV and moisture, used in MV cable
joints and terminations
- 19 mm x 4.5 meter