MSA S-Cap Escape hood in-wall box is designed to help yourself or others escape from emergency situations where there are toxic gases or smoke fumes present. It’s a one-time use hood, comes in a sealed cardboard box and will provide you with 15 minutes escape time.
It’s a popular choice of escape hood by rescue teams and can be used to assist people in an evacuation, even if they are unconscious. They may also be used in residential areas, hospitals, retirement homes, hotels, office buildings or meeting rooms.
Universal size Escape hood
In addition to heat and flames, smoke and gases such as Carbon Monoxide are extremely dangerous to your respiratory health. The S-Cap hood features an integrated nose cup which is suitable for various head and face sizes and is also directly connected to a breathing filter.
The hood itself is resistant to heat and short flame contact and is able to be easily donned within seconds. It comes in a universal size.
- Bright, yellow visible hood with a large lens for a wide field of vision
- Adjustable head harness inside
- Equipped with an exhalation valve with low breathing resistance
- Light cotton neck seal for added comfort
- Ideal for spectacle wearers
- Protected and stored in aluminized foil, vacuum-sealed bag
- Instructions are easy to view and follow with this MSA S-Cap Escape hood