3M™ Cable Ties are molded from 6/6 nylon and are available in a variety of sizes and styles, including weather resistant black for outdoor use. 3M™
Cable Ties are designed to secure wire bundles and harness components quickly, without slipping. Featuring a self-locking head and a locking
mechanism, they are designed to handle temperatures up to 185°F (85°C). Available in several strengths and lengths, including screw mount. The
flexible design allows the user to slip ties easily under and around cables and harnesses. These ties can be used with most standard tensioning/cutoff
tools for fast production line fastening. Most are plenum rated and USA made.
3M™ Miniature Cable Ties are small lightweight cable ties for use in holding applications up to 18 lb. Ties come in UV-resistant black for outdoor and
indoor use as well as natural (white) nylon for an economical solution indoors.
Miniature Nylon 6/6 Cable Ties
• .10″ wide
• 18 lb Tensile Strength
• Temperature Rating: -40°F to 185°F
• Flammability Rating: UL 94 V-2
• Versatile cable ties can be used in countless applications
• One-piece construction for consistent performance and reliability
• Lowest threading force of any one-piece cable tie in the industry
• Curved tip is easy to pick up from flat surfaces and allows faster initial threading to speed installation
Natural Cable Ties
• Nylon 6/6 – General Purpose
• For indoor use
UV Black Cable Ties
• Greater resistance to damage caused by ultraviolet light – indoor or outdoor use
• UV Black Nylon 6/6 is used in continuous or extended exposure to outdoor sunlight.
• The nylon cable tie is a weather resistant grade, enduring additional ultraviolet (UV) light.
• This grade is produced by incorporating stabilizers in the nylon resin. UV Stabilized Nylon cable ties are available only in black.