The DIS-RL Digital Torque Tester / Screwdriver is an ergonomically designed easy-to-use inspection device or production tool. It measures application or removal torque up to 90 lb-in. Torque controlled screwdrivers can also be evaluated by comparative tests on a given fastener. Both breakaway and loosen tests can be performed.
This tester has an accuracy of ±0.5%, ± 1 LSD. It offers a programmable setpoint for uniform tightening or Go/No Go testing and also provides peak and continuous data for SPC (statistical process control) via the USB port.
DIS-RL substantially reduces scrap and rework costs by eliminating over and under-tightening. It is ideal for use in a wide variety of applications including the manufacture of electronic, appliance and aerospace assemblies. Sold in kit form including display unit, screwdriver with cable, AC adapter/charger and carrying case.
- Includes NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate
- ISO/IEC 17025 Long-form Certificate & Test Data is optionally available
- 2 Year Warranty
- Peak, Real Time and Peak Down measuring mode (selectable)
- 800 peak data memory for recall or for SPC download
- Programmable High and Low setpoints with audible beep for uniform torque tightening or GO/NO GO testing
- Both clockwise and counterclockwise operation
- USB output for SPC capability
- Runs on internal NiCad batteries (8 hour use)
- Statistics: number of data, Max, Min, Avg
- CW, CCW ratchet and fixed operation
|DIS-RL05||0.020 – 4.500 lbf-in
0.020 – 5.000 kg-cm
0.20 – 50.00 N-cm
|DIS-RL2||0.10 – 18.00 lbf-in
0.10 – 20.00 kg-cm
1.0 – 200.0 N-cm
|DIS-RL10||1.0 – 90.00 lbf-in
1.0 – 100.0 kg-cm
10 – 1000 N-cm