- Connects underground gas tracer lines with excellent moisture protection
- 100% Silicone-based sealant protects against moisture and corrosion
- UL Listed to 486G Sealed Twist-On Wire Connector for use in damp/wet locations above-grade applications
- Easy to apply, pre-filled twist-on wire connectors
- Expanding, live-action square-wire spring for fast, secure and long-lasting connections
- The deep skirt provides superior moisture resistance to protect connections
- Tough, UL 94V-2 flame-retardant shell rated at 105°C (221°F)
The connector made specifically for harsh underground environments.
UnderGround™ Wire Connectors are designed to secure and protect wire connections in a wide variety of below-grade, wet location and direct burial applications. Quick and easy application saves time and energy, eliminating the need for heat shrink, resin-packs, and multi-step corrosion kits.
With an expanding, live-action spring and pre-filled with a silicone-based sealant, UnderGround™ Wire Connectors make fast, secure, and long lasting connections. The tough, thermoplastic shell provides extra protection against accidental impacts and the deep skirt provides superior moisture resistance, making these connectors UL Listed to 486G Sealed Twist-On Wire Connector for use in damp/wet locations or above-grade applications.
Yellow MudBug® Utility Wire Connectors off the same moisture and corrosion resistant properties as the UnderGround™ connectors but are designed for utility tracer line applications.
Due to the pre-filled silicone sealant, UnderGround™ and MudBug® Utility Wire Connectors are designed as a one-use only connection.
Not for use in continual submersion applications.