- SuperFabric®* brand material palm provides ISEA level A8 cut resistance for some of the highest cut-resistance available in the industry.
- Full Impact Exoskeleton™ with high-performance IR-X® smash guards provides workers with ANSI/ISEA 138 Level 2 impact protection
- HexArmor Mud Grip® provides reliable grip in dry or light oil situations
- Exterior and interior seams implement a double stitched core-spun thread, adding further durability and longevity
- Reinforced index finger and thumb crotch for increased durability
- Breathable Airprene™ SlipFit® cuff secures fit and improves comfort
- Hi-vis color scheme increases visual awareness
With Mud Grip technology, the GGT5® 4021X is the ultimate muddy work site glove. Purpose-built for tough applications, this glove has SuperFabric® brand material, giving you level A8 cut protection and our heavy duty IR-X® technology to prevent impact injuries.