- SuperFabric brand material palm provides Level 5 cut resistance
- Palm protection of Level 5 Cut Resistance
- Oil-resistant synthetic leather palm with PVC print enhances grip in dry and light oil applications, while providing dexterity to utilize tools and equipment and increasing abrasion resistance
- Superior back-of-hand impact protection system utilizes an advanced design to dissipate forceful blows over a large area
- Padded palm reduces vibration damage while returning a higher level of comfort
- Interior seams implement a double-stitched core-spun thread, adding further durability and longevity
- Elastic cuff for a secure fit and Velcro fastening
- High visibility tape and bright yellow colour increases awareness
The HexArmor Chrome Series 4026 Hi Vis Mechanics Cut Resistant Gloves deliver industry leading cut resistance as a popular mechanics glove, with extra features such as impact protection and high visibility. These safety gloves are designed with enhanced grip to meet the demands of light oil applications and similar situations whilst still exceeding expectations of comfort, dexterity and fit. With extra impact protection on the back of hand and knuckles these gloves are ideal for mechanics, construction and engineering and manufacture industries.
The HexArmor Chrome Series 4026 High Vis Mechanics Cut Resistant Gloves are made with the highest quality materials making it strong, light weight, dexterous and comfortable. The Chrome Series 4026 uses SuperFabric branded material for the highest cut resistance available on the market, EN388 Cut Level 5.
The HexArmor Chrome Series 4026 Hi Vis Mechanics Cut Resistant Gloves also boast oil resistant synthetic leather palm PVC grip enhances grip in dry and light oil conditions whilst remaining dexterous. The gloves also feature abrasion resistant PVC dots for maximum grip in oily situations.