- Flexible, high permeability magnetic sheets
- One-sided acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive
- Low Halogen version of AB7000 series absorbers.
- Less than 900 ppm bromine and chlorine
- Less that 1500 ppm total bromine and chlorine
- Meets guidelines set forth in IEC 61249-2-21.
- Easily die cut into complex shapes
- Consists of a flexible polymer resin loaded with soft metal flakes
- Acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive allows for easy application
- Improved lower frequency absorber vs. the AB5000 or AB5000S series (@ < 1 GHz)
- Reduce EMI and RF noise in electronic systems
- Apply to noisy traces, IC’s and reflective surfaces in an enclosure
3M™ EMI Absorber AB7003HF. This low-halogen, flexible high-permeability magnetic sheet is a broadband absorber for near-field applications in the 50 MHz-10 GHz range. Easily die cut. Backing thickness of 0.XX mm.
AB7000HF absorber series is typically used for applications requiring EMI control and signal integrity improvement in the 50 MHz to 10 GHz range. It is a broadband EMI absorber designed to work in near-field applications inside and around electronic devices and assemblies. Common applications include reduction of noise and crosstalk inside mobile electronics, reduction of crosstalk and EMI on ribbon cables and flex cables, reduction of radiated IC noise (applying absorber directly to the noisy IC), damping of radiation and oscillations inside shields and cavities, and increasing signal integrity on high speed data lines through crosstalk reduction.