- A white, polypropylene-insulated connector is suitable for tap or parallel splicing
- Electrically connects 2 runs (through) wires
- Accommodates 18 to 14 AWG solid/stranded
- Brass element construction for good conductivity and tin plating for corrosion resistance
- Withstands temperatures of 194 degrees F (90 degrees C)
- Rated for 32V applications
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- 500/carton, 5000/case
3M™ Scotchlok™ 564 IDC Double Run Electrical Connector electrically connects two runs (through) wires while insulating the connection. The connector insulation is manufactured from polypropylene and is rated for 32V applications.
3M™ Scotchlok™ 564 IDC Double Run Electrical Connector is suitable for parallel splicing and withstands temperatures of 194 degrees F (90 degrees C). RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.