- Yellow, polypropylene-insulated connector is suitable for tap or parallel splicing
- Determine the correct wire size easily with built-in color-coding
- Use 3M connectors to electrically join tap wires and run through wires for secure, safe functionality
- Works with both 12 AWG solid or stranded copper wire and 10 AWG stranded copper wire
- An element is made of brass for great conductivity and plated in a tin to resist corrosion
- Withstands temperatures of 194 degrees F (90 degrees C)
- Rated for 600V applications with building wire and 1000V applications with signs, luminaires, and fixtures.
- UL Listed and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Quantity: 100 per pouch, 1,000 per case
3M™ Scotchlok™ 562 IDC Double Run or Tap Electrical Connector electrically connect a tap wire to a run (through) wire while insulating the connection. The connector insulation is manufactured from polypropylene and self-striping. It is 600V-rated for building wire and 1000V-rated for signs, fixtures and luminaires.
3M™ Scotchlok™ 562 IDC Double Run or Tap Electrical Connector is color-coded for quick and easy identification of the wire size required. It withstands temperatures of 194 degrees F (90 degrees C). UL Listed and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.