- Fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability
- Virtually invisible fastening keeps surfaces smooth
- Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welds, screws) or liquid adhesives for transparent applications
- Clear, 0.040 in (1.0 mm), general purpose adhesive and firm acrylic foam core offers a good balance of strength and conformability
- Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and associated clean-up
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- Pressure sensitive adhesive bonds on contact to provide immediate handling strength
- Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials
Dream, Design, Deliver with 3M™ VHB™ Tape 4910. It is a clear, 0.040 in (1.0 mm), general purpose acrylic adhesive on both sides of a firm, foam core. It can replace rivets, welds and screws. The fast and easy to use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability. It offers design flexibility with its viscoelasticity and powerful ability to bond to a variety of surfaces.
Dream, Design, Deliver with the 4910 Family of 3M™ VHB™ Tapes
3M™ VHB™ Tape 4910 is in the 4910 family of 3M™ VHB™ Tapes. It utilizes a general purpose adhesive. It is commonly used in applications to join transparent material or where clear or colorless tape is preferred. It is specifically designed for good adhesion to metal, glass and plastics such as polycarbonate and acrylic.
3M VHB Tape 4910 is ideal for situations where a clear attachment method is preferred
- Joining transparent material
- Mount backlit translucent signs
- Edge-bond resin filled glass
- Metal, glass and high surface energy (HSE) substrates
- Decorative material and trim
- Nameplates and logos
- Panel to frame
- Stiffener to panel
An Unconventional Foam Tape
We invented 3M™ VHB™ Tapes in 1980 as the first of their kind. These unique tapes combine conformability with a strong, permanent bond. The result is a family of extraordinarily strong tapes that adhere to a broad range of substrates. 3M™ VHB™ Tape is a proven alternative to screws, rivets, welds and other forms of mechanical fasteners. Skyscrapers, cell phones, electronic highway signs, refrigerators, architectural windows and more all rely on this specialty bonding tape for one or more steps in the assembly, mounting, fastening and sealing process. This trusted and reliable tape offers a consistent bond, outstanding durability and excellent solvent and moisture resistance. 3M stands by all of its products and is there to provide you with design guidance and technical support when you need it.