- Excellent thermal conductivity on plane direction ( >210-250 W/m-K)
- Excellent flexibility
- Selective thermal spreading path for uniform heat distribution
- Excellent electrical insulation
- High performance acrylic adhesive provides excellent adhesion to Aluminum and SUS
- Easy workability and handling (easy die cut)
3M™ Thermally Conductive and Heat Spreading Tape 9876-15 provides excellent heat spreading performance on plane direction for stimulation of quick heat dissipation with a preferential heat-transfer path between heat-generating components.
Generally, heat spreaders conduct to distribute thermal energy from a heat-generating component to another location where the heat can be removed through a heat dissipation mechanism. Focused on increasing the X-Y direction thermal conductivity to enhance heat spreading, 3M tape 9876-15 is designated to solve the limitation of existing products.