3M™ Thermally Conductive Acrylic Interface Pad 5590H is a soft acrylic based pad designed to provide a preferential
heat transfer path away from heat generating components. Because of its softness, 3M Interface Pad 5590H can
decrease the load to integrated circuit chips during compression, and provides good tack to many surfaces. These
properties lead to a high performance non-silicone based thermal pad. 3M Interface Pad 5590H is a higher thermal
conductivity and somewhat firmer acrylic thermal pad, versus 3M Interface Pad 5589H.
• Good softness and conformability to non-flat surfaces.
• Excellent compressive stress relaxation.
• High thermal conductivity.
• UL94 V-O certified (File No. E176845).
• Good surface tack leads to low thermal resistance at surface.
• Non-silicone acrylic elastomer.
• Good dielectric performance.
• Excellent durability for long term thermal conductivity and electric insulation stability.