- Good softness and conformability to non-flat surfaces
- Excellent compressive stress relaxation
- Non-silicone acrylic elastomer
- Good dielectric performance
- Good surface tack leads to low thermal resistance at surface
- Thickness : 1.0 mm, 1.5 mm
- Excellent durability for long term thermal conductivity and electric insulation stability
3M™ Thermally Conductive Acrylic Interface Pad 5589H is an acrylic elastomer based interface pad. It has high thermal conductivity, good electrical insulation properties and is ideally suited for applications that require non-silicone properties.
Because of its softness, Interface Pad 5589H can decrease the load to integrated circuit chips during compression, and have good tack to many surfaces. These properties lead to a high performance non-silicone based thermal pad. Interface Pad 5590H is a higher thermal conductivity and somewhat firmer acrylic thermal pad, versus Interface Pad 5589H.