Scotchkote Urethane coating UV 870 has been developed to provide a durable gloss finish for use as the final coat of 3M coating systems in the constructions and transport idustries where an ease of removal of graffity is required.
- Scotchkote Urethane coating UV 870 combines good application characteristics with with excellent gloss and colour retention.
- Scotchkote Urethane coating UV 870 is suitable for use in corrosion protection applications.
- Abrasion: Good resistance to abrasion and mechanical damage.
- Adhesion: Excellent on correctly prepared and primed surface.
- Chemical Resistance: The fully cured coating offers excellent resistance to aqueous solutions, Oils, fats and wide range of industrial chemicals.
- Temperature Resistance: Dry service temperature range upto 100°C
General Application Steps
- Ensure coated surface is clean, dry and free from contaminations,
- Apply Scotchkote Urethane Coating UV 870 at the specified thickness.
- Allow to cure
- Visually or electrically inspect the coating for defects
- Repair all defects.