Scotchkote 321 Liquid Epoxy Rust preventive coating has been specifically developed as an anti corrosive coating for steel structures that cannot be abrasive blast cleaned.
- Designed for room temperature drying as well as baking as per cure requirements.
- Combines good application characteristics with excellent corrosion protection.
- Designed for application by brush, roller, dipping or spray.
- Suitable for use on mechanically prepared steelwork or high pressure water cleaned steel, (abrasive blasting is not mandatory).
- Can be applied over existing coatings.
- Can be used as a two coat primer/finish system or overcoated with Rust preventive clear top coats
General Application Steps
- Remove oil, grease and loosely adhering deposits and all visible water.
- Appropriately prepare the surface
- Apply Scotchkote Rust preventive coating.
- Allow to dry.
- Visually inspect the coating for defects.
- Repair all defects.