- 80 Shore D hardness
- Has 21-minute gel time at 250 degrees F (121 degrees C)
- Suitable for impregnating, potting and encapsulating applications such as coils, transformers and modules
- Comes in clear amber color
- 1-gal capacity
- Withstands a temperature range of 32 to 266 degrees F (0 to 130 degrees C)
- Elongates 2% longer than its original size for easy insulation or wrapping
- Low-viscosity and fine-wetting properties allow complete impregnation of fine wires in coils
- MIL-I-16923E Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- 10 lbs/kit
3M™ Scotchcast™ Resin 3 is a 2-part, oven-curing, unfilled, rigid, epoxy-based, liquid resin. The resin is characterized by an outstanding physical and electrical stability. It is highly resistant to moisture and is suitable for impregnating, potting and encapsulating applications such as coils, transformers, modules and other electrical as well as electronic components.
3M™ Scotchcast™ Electrical Resin 3 has low-viscosity and fine-wetting properties that assure complete impregnation of fine wires in coils. MIL-I-16923E Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.