- Solids insulation renders good adhesion, thermal and electrical properties
- Has 60-second gel time at 379.4 degrees F (193 degrees C)
- For a variety of coating, bonding and saturation applications
- Comes in clear white color
- 50-lb capacity
- Withstands temperatures of 356 degrees F (180 degrees C)
- Applied by trickle, spray or dip processes
- Provides excellent electrical properties and thermal shock resistance
- UL Listed, ASTM Approved and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
3M™ Scotchcast™ Resin 265 is a 1-part, general-purpose, epoxy-based, rapid-cure, powder resin. It is manufactured by a fusion blend process while ensuring that each particle of powder contains all the components necessary to effect a complete cure and attain stated performance properties. The 100% solid insulation offers enhanced adhesion, thermal and electrical properties.
3M™ Scotchcast™ Electrical Resin 265 has a low-melt viscosity and minimum build that is ideal for a variety of coating, bonding and saturation applications. It is a widely used, well-known, general-purpose epoxy powder resin. The non-flammable resin does not contain any solvents and does not require any mixing or catalyzation. This odor-free resin can be applied by trickle, spray or dip processes, and is simply applied to the heated windings where it melts, flows into the wire interstices and cures. ASTM Approved and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.