- Has 12 to 16-second gel time at 380 degrees F (193 degrees C)
- Useful for moisture-proofing and insulating armatures, stators, buss bars and toroid cores
- Comes in green color
- 44.1-lb capacity
- Withstands temperatures of 356 degrees F (180 degrees C)
- Compatible with electrostatic spray, fluid bed dip and venturi spray
- Heat-, chemical- and moisture-resistant
- UL Listed, EIS Approved and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
3M™ Scotchcast™ Electrical Resin 260 CG is a 1-part, powder resin used for coating flat surfaces, corners and high points. This general-purpose epoxy-based, powder resin has a very low-viscosity property, which makes it easy to infuse on any surface. The resin melts when it’s heated, it flows to a controlled extent and then cures, bonding to the surface in a uniform, thick coating.
3M™ Scotchcast™ Electrical Resin 260 CG has a low gel point rating to ensure a quick curing process. The resin is made from a fusion blend process which offers the components necessary to provide a complete cure and meet required performance properties. It provides a continuous, tough moisture and chemical-resistant dielectric coating to a variety of substrates. It is ideal for applications that need excellent thermal shock and mechanical shock resistance. Its high dielectric strength offers excellent electrical insulating property to the resin, thus making it a ideal insulator for creating a barrier between 2 conductors. UL Listed and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.