Our modern warehouse at Patparganj, New Delhi provides us the advantage to cater to the whole of India.
Shipping and Delivery
Our dedicated distribution team manages all the shipping/deliveries on a FIFO basis. If you have a special request or are in urgent need of a part, they would be happy to express ship it or personally hand deliver it to your location*. We understand the importance of having an up & running factory or production – We are Always happy to help .
1601/2/3/4 Spray (400 ml)
- Marking 1601 = Transparent
1602 = Red
1603 = Black
1604 = Grey
- Clear insulating and covering paint based on alkyd resin.
- It “hardens” into a flexible and resistant film, with excellent adhesion to most common surfaces.
- UV-rays, acids, oil and alkalis, it is moisture and weatherproof and is especially characterized by its high dielectric strength.
- Hold emblems and badges during stitching
- Fixture lightweight materials
- Hold T-shirts during silk screening
- Temporarily hold paper masking in place
- Finger-touch, targeted control ensures minimal overspray, waste, and cleanup
- Low soak-in formula allows it to bond delicate substrates without damaging the material
- Adhesive remains tacky to allow materials to be repositioned repeatedly
- Formula resists bleeding, staining for reliable and effective performance
- Dries clear, produces a smooth glue line and resists wrinkling on most materials to produce a clean appearance
- Elevated covering power, it forms a film of about 30 microns with one spray
- Good resistance to oxidation (it resists for a lot of time to salty fog test)
- It forms an elastic film that sticks on any surface protecting it from oxidation
- It has a clear tonality very similar to heat galvanization
- It dries quickly (3 minutes in surface) and it does not drip
- It can be overpainted or left as a final protection
- High resistance to abrasion
- Designed specifically for foams and fabrics
- Dispenses with a lace-spray pattern optimized for foam bonding
- Provides professional, industrial strength for demanding applications
- Offers a fast, aggressive tack for a quick assembly of high-stress bonds
- Allows for a bond time of 15 seconds to 30 minutes
- Quickly bonds paper, cardboard, plastic films, soft foams and fiberglass insulation
- Fast tack helps eliminate dry time
- Mist spray pattern helps ensure better coverage
- Extended bond time helps reduce waste and keep assembly lines moving
- Portable, easy to use and requires no additional equipment