- Mitigates hazards from shattered glass due to natural and human causes.
- Increases security and provides added protection against smash and grab burglaries.
- Helps provide protection to people and property from flying glass in natural disasters.
- Combine with 3M™ Sun Control Films to enjoy enhanced safety, as well as the benefits of a sun control film.
- Increases anti-spall protection for laminated glass.
- Combine with 3M™ Impact Protection Attachment Systems for additional safety and security.
- Significantly blocks the amount of harmful UV rays that cause fading, helping to extend the life of furnishings.
- Includes a comprehensive warranty from 3M.
Protect tenants and property even on a budget. Windows are among the weakest points in your building envelope. Should the glass break, the space can become unsafe for occupants and even significantly disrupt daily operations. Minimize injury to people and protect property from a range of safety concerns, including: glass hazards, natural disasters, seismic events and spontaneous glass breakage.
COMMERCIAL WARRANTY: What good is a multi-year year warranty from a company that wasn’t around 10 years ago and might not be around 10 years from now? Selecting 3M Window Films gives you piece of mind. That’s because we have one of the most comprehensive warranties you can get; backed by a company you know and trust. All Safety Series films carry a 10 year warranty when professionally installed on a commercial building.
- 3M™ Safety Window Films Safety Glazing Segment Card (PDF, 3.2MB)
- 3M™ Safety Window Film Spontaneous Glass Breakage Segment Card (PDF, 6.3MB)
- 3M™ Safety & Security Window Films Bomb Blast Segment Card (PDF, 1.4MB)
- 3M™ Safety Window Films Seismic Protection Segment Card (PDF, 4.5MB)
- 3M™ Security Window Films Forced Entry Segment Card, Retail (PDF, 3.4MB)
Choose your level of protection
3MTM Safety & Security Window Film Safety Series.
|Safety S40||Safety S70||Safety S80||Safety S140|
|Visible Light Transmitted||87%||87%||87%||85%|
|Solar Heat Gain Coefficient||0.82||0.79||0.79||0.78|
|Total Solar Energy Rejected||19%||21%||21%||22%|