- Bonds to a number of substrates, including plastics and rubbers
- Precise application: pinch container for a precise drop or squeeze for a steady bead
- Low viscosity adhesive is easily applied from the bottle
- Strong, durable and long lasting bond on a variety of substrates
- Fast curing to keep projects moving quickly
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Plastic & Rubber Instant Adhesive PR100 is a low viscosity instant adhesive. Our PR100 instant adhesive is formulated to give exceptional performance on difficult-to-bond substrates, such as EPDM, nylon, polypropylene and polyethylene with use of an appropriate primer. Once applied, the glue has fast handling time and cure to keep jobs moving quickly.
Pinch or Squeeze Flexible Container for Precise Application
Our 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Plastic & Rubber Instant Adhesive PR100 is a glue that is easily applied with a thin bond line from a squeeze bottle and cures quickly. This cyanoacrylate adhesive (PDF, 420 Kb) is dispensed from a flexible container; pinch a precise drop or squeeze for a steady bead.
- Gasket attachment
- Small Joint assembly
- Jewelry assembly
- Orthopedics and footwear