- Transparent, 2 mil (0.051 mm) light duty film tape used for permanent edging and label protection
- Tough polyester film provides abrasion and edge tear resistance
- Acrylic adhesive adheres to a wide variety of substrates
- Transparent backing allows visibility of information protected by the tape
3M™ Polyester Film Tape 856 is a light duty film tape used for permanent edging and label protection. It features a tough, polyester backing which provides abrasion and edge tear resistance. The transparent backing allows clear visibility of information protected by tape.
Tough, Polyester Film Reinforcement
3M™ Polyester Film Tape 856 is a transparent 2.0 mil polyester film tape with an acrylic adhesive. It is an edging and reinforcing tape commonly used in a variety of industrial, paper and print applications. The tough polyester backing provides excellent abrasion and tear resistance. It has a long term aging, transparent backing that provides visibility through the tape. This protects vital information without obscuring important details.
- Paper edging
- Hole reinforcing
- Label protection
- Reinforcement of punch holes in card stock
- Attaching, holding, tabbing, and mending various papers