- High-tack spray adhesive creates strong bonds
- Fast-tacking adhesive bonds quickly
- Variable-width lace spray pattern minimizes waste and overspray
- Low-misting property allows for precise spray control
3M™ Hi-Tack 76 Spray Adhesive is a high-tack, industrial aerosol adhesive that creates effective, strong bonds for many hard-to-hold materials, such as polyethylene and polypropylene. This is a fast-tacking adhesive with a variable-width lace spray pattern that minimizes waste and overspray, providing fast and clean results.
High-Tack and Quick to Bond
Formulated to be fast-tacking, 3M™ Hi-Tack 76 Spray Adhesive is an industrial aerosol spray adhesive with high-tack properties for one-surface bonding applications. This high-tack adhesive effectively bonds materials, including rubber, fabric, felt, foil, glass, cardboard, wood, metal and many hard-to-hold materials, such as polyethylene and polypropylene. We designed our 3M™ Hi-Tack 76 Spray Adhesive with a variable-width lace spray pattern to minimize waste and overspray. Its low-misting property also allows for precise spray control.
3M™ Hi-Tack 76 Spray Adhesive is used across many industries for a wide variety of applications, including:
- Bonding carpet, door skins and fabric in transportation conversions
- Attaching nameplates, pool table fabrics, swimming pool liners, pipe insulation
- Bonding insulation in aircraft interiors and specialty cabinets