- Provides professional, industrial strength for demanding applications at an economical price
- Comes with a lace spray pattern for improved accuracy
- Includes a versatile adhesive that bonds a wide range of lightweight materials
- Offers a low tack for immediate repositioning
- Bonds paper, cardboard, fabric, insulation, plastic, metal, wood and more
- Allows for a bond time of 15 seconds to 30 minutes
3M™ Heavy Duty 20 Spray Adhesive is an economical, versatile, fast-drying spray adhesive that bonds a range of lightweight materials. Its permanent bond provides fast results to keep projects moving ahead. The spray formula is easy to dispense, offering a variable-width spray pattern, and applies directly onto surfaces and materials where needed.
Fast-Acting, Long Lasting
3M™ Hi-Strength 20 Spray Adhesive is a long-time member of 3M’s portfolio of go-to, everyday-use adhesives considered by many to be necessary at the factory. For many, “getting the job done” is just a spray away.
This spray adhesive has an aggressive tack that offers a high initial grab as well as sufficient open time to position materials properly. High-solids content supports its low soak-in property, giving you time to position parts for best fit. This attribute also provides higher coverage than competing spray adhesives and helps create soft, non-dimpling glue lines. The combination of economical price, fast tack, strong bond and clean appearance make it ideal for light projects of all kinds.
- Simple maintenance and repair projects
- Attaching lightweight fiberglass insulation and drywall corner beads
- Bonding thin films, foils and fabrics
- Picture framing and scrapbooking
- Ideal for crafts and hobbies