- Designed specifically for foams and fabrics
- Dispenses with a lace-spray pattern optimized for foam bonding
- Provides professional, industrial strength for demanding applications
- Offers a fast, aggressive tack for a quick assembly of high-stress bonds
- Allows for a bond time of 15 seconds to 30 minutes
3M™ Foam Fast 74 Spray Adhesive is a fast-drying spray adhesive that bonds foam and fabric to a wide range of substrates. Its permanent bond provides fast results to keep projects moving ahead. The non-yellowing formula dispenses easily in a lace-spray pattern and applies directly onto surfaces and materials where needed.
Fast-Acting, Long Lasting
3M™ Foam Fast 74 Spray Adhesive is a long-time member of 3M’s portfolio of go-to, everyday-use adhesives considered by many to be necessary at the factory. For many, “getting the job done” is just a spray away.
Our 3M™ Foam Fast 74 Spray Adhesive has an aggressive tack that offers a high initial grab with foam-tearing strength, yet allows sufficient open time to position materials properly. High-solids content supports its low soak-in property, giving you time to position parts for best fit. This attribute also provides higher coverage than competing spray adhesives and helps create soft, non-dimpling glue lines. The lace-spray pattern of its non-yellowing adhesive, combined with its fast tack, strong bond and clean appearance, make it ideal for projects of all kinds. 3M™ Foam Fast 74 Spray Adhesive is also offered in low-VOC aerosols, as well as non-flammable cylinders and bulk.
- General upholstery
- Foam lamination
- Attaching foam and fabric to wood and other substrates
- Ideal for crafts and hobbies
- Installing acoustic panels