Fasara films create a serene, etched-glass appearance, reminiscent of the rice paper partitions used in Japanese culture for centuries to divide
interior spaces. At a fraction of the cost of etched-glass, Fasara films are perfectly suited for interior glass partitions or the inside surface of windows.
Available in several textures which can be die-cut for highly customizable designs, Fasara films can be used to create a more private atmosphere or a
more dynamic aesthetic.
3M Fasara Glass Decorative Films is a range of high quality films made of durable polyester with a decorative matte surface, perfect for privacy
and decorative applications on glass and windows. They enhance design, provide privacy and shatter resistance at a fraction of the cost of decorative
glass. They are available in more than 50 different designs.
- Installation on site. No need to remove the glass/window.
- Design flexibility.
- Reduces glare while blocking out 99% of UV light.
- Easy to clean.
- Cost-savings quality graphics.
- Translucent polyester films.
- Permanent transparent adhesive.
- Available in more than 60 textures (dot, line, prism, rice paper designs…).
- Long term applications.
- Low gloss surface.