- Embossed, copper foil backing resists discoloration and oxidation
- Offers stable contact resistance and good shielding effectiveness
- Embossed backing cuts through the layer of adhesive for establishing contact between the backing and the application substrate
- Tape measures 1 in x 18 yds x 4 mil
- Flame-retardant and suitable for grounding and EMI shielding in equipment, components and shielded rooms
- Comes on a removable liner for easy die-cutting and handling
- Rated for 600V applications
- UL Listed and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- 9 rolls/case
3M™ Tape 1245 is a 4-mil thick, acrylic adhesive EMI shielding tape. This flame-retardant tape is designed for applications that require excellent electrical conductivity. It comes on a removable liner for easy die-cutting and handling. The tape is rated for 600V dry applications.
3M™ Tape 1245 Shielding Tape has embossed, deadsoft, copper foil backing with a pressure-sensitive, acrylic adhesive that ensures firm adherence. The conductivity of the adhesive used in the tape offers good shielding effectiveness and stable contact resistance. The copper foil backing of the tape offers excellent resistance against oxidation and discoloration. Contact between the backing and the application substrate is established when the embossed backing edges cut through the adhesive layer. This flame-retardant tape is designed for grounding and EMI shielding in equipment, components and shielded rooms. UL Listed and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.