- Copper foil backing with acrylic adhesive coating on both sides
- Unique adhesive creates secure contact with the application surface
- Suitable for bonding 2 surfaces together physically and electrically
- Tape measures 3/4 in x 18 yds x 3.5 mil
- Comes in amber color
- Comes on a removable liner for easy die-cutting and handling
- Rated for 600V applications
- UL Listed and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- 12 rolls/case
3M™ Tape 1182 is a 3.5-mil thick, acrylic adhesive shielding tape. This flame-retardant tape is designed to bond 2 surfaces together physically and electrically. It comes on a removable liner for easy die-cutting and handling. The tape is rated for 600V dry applications.
3M™ Tape 1182 Shielding Tape has deadsoft, copper foil backing with a pressure-sensitive, electrically conductive, acrylic adhesive coating on both sides that ensures firm adherence. The conductive particles in the adhesive offer low resistance between the substrate and the backing. The construction of the tape offers a good method of bonding and grounding conductive surfaces. UL Listed and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.