- Embossed, copper foil backing resists discoloration and oxidation
- Offers stable contact resistance and good shielding effectiveness
- Embossed backing cuts through the layer of adhesive for establishing contact between the backing and the application substrate
- Tape measures 3/8 in x 18 yds x 4 mil
- Flame-retardant and suitable for grounding and EMI shielding in equipment, components and shielded rooms
- Withstands a wide temperature range of -40 to 266 degrees F (-40 to 130 degrees C)
- Offers outstanding solderability with tin-plated coating
- Rated for 600V applications
- UL Listed and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- 24 rolls/case
3M™ Tape 1345 is a 4-mil thick EMI shielding tape with an acrylic adhesive. This flame-retardant tape is designed for applications that require outstanding electrical conductivity from the application substrate through the adhesive to the backing. It comes on a removable liner for easy die-cutting and handling. The tape is rated for 600V dry applications.
3M™ Tape 1345 Shielding Tape has embossed, deadsoft, copper foil backing with a pressure-sensitive, acrylic adhesive that ensures firm adherence. The tin-plated coating on both sides of the tape’s foil backing offers outstanding solderability and is resistant to oxidation and corrosion. The copper foil backing of the tape offers excellent resistance against oxidation and discoloration. Contact between the backing and the application substrate is established when the embossed backing edges cut through the adhesive layer. The tape withstands a wide temperature range of -40 to 266 degrees F (-40 to 130 degrees C). This flame-retardant tape is designed for grounding and EMI shielding in equipment, components and shielded rooms. UL Listed and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.