- Aggressive natural rubber adhesive provides instant adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces, including metal, glass, plastic and sealed concrete
- Woven cloth scrim allows tape to tear easily by hand and provides ease of application and handling
- Conformable backing is good for use on contoured surfaces
- Good tensile strength for light duty bundling
- Available in silver and black
Constructed of polyethylene film laminated to cloth with a natural rubber adhesive, this aggressive tape resists curling and tears off the roll cleanly even when used in challenging jobs. 3M™ All Purpose Duct Tape DT8 is designed to provide a versatile, conformable, quick stick solution for demanding applications.
A Tape with Instant Bond
Due to its unique design, 3M™ All Purpose Duct Tape DT8 offers high instant adhesion coupled with maximum conformability, making it an ideal tape for dealing with contoured surfaces. It can be applied in temperatures as low as 40°F and used in temperatures as high as 150°F for up to 30 minutes.
3M™ All Purpose Duct Tape DT8 is available in silver and black. It is the most stretchable of 3M’s duct tapes and bonds firmly to a number of substrates — including plastic, glass and sealed concrete.
- Taping/splicing insulation
- Capping pipe
- Securing conduit ends
- Temporary repair
- Hanging polyethylene drapes