- Two part urethane paste delivers outstanding strength and performance
- Non-sag formulation resists running and slumping of adhesive
- Primerless to most surfaces
- 10 minute open time
- Ability to bond most composites and dissimilar substrates
- Excellent water and humidity resistance, very good chemical resistance
- Cures at room temperature but can be accelerated with heat
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Multi-Material Composite Urethane Adhesive DP6310NS is a green, non-sag, two-component urethane for bonding a variety of composites, plastics, metals and wood. This flexible adhesive has excellent elongation and stress strain properties for durable bonding of composite parts and multi-material assemblies.
When using a Duo-Pak (DP) size adhesive, rely on 3M dispensing equipment (PDF, 1.9 Mb) for convenient and accurate metering, mixing and dispensing.
Bonds to Most Composites and Dissimilar Substrates
Designed specifically for multi-material and composite assemblies, our 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Multi-Material Composite Urethane Adhesive DP6310NS (PDF, 363 Kb) delivers outstanding strength and performance. This adhesive has excellent energy absorption and fatigue properties for durable bonding of composite parts and multi-material assemblies, including plastics, metals and wood. With a 1:1 mix ratio, this green adhesive has a 10 minute open time and reaches handing strength in 45 minutes.
- Composites and plastics to metal; medium sized parts
- Bonding shaped composites and plastics