- Black or white, 0.062 in. (1.6 mm) closed-cell polyethylene foam carrier
- High ultimate adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces
- Conformable tape bonds to irregular surfaces
- Unique rubber adhesive system provides quick stick
- Adheres well to most low surface energy (LSE) materials
3M™ Double Coated Polyethylene Foam Tape 4466 is a black or white, closed-cell, polyethylene foam carrier. It is formulated for more hard to bond surfaces. The unique rubber adhesive system provides quick stick and conforms to irregular and low surface energy (LSE) materials.
3M Double Coated Polyethylene Foam Tape 4466 is a great choice for general interior and exterior mounting applications
Flexible Foam Tape for Irregular Surfaces
Speed up the mounting process and achieve a more aesthetically pleasing installation with 3M™ Double Coated Polyethylene Foam Tape 4466. This 1/16 in. thick polyethylene foam tape is known for its high ultimate adhesion and reliable performance across many surfaces. One of its noted features is its ability to conform to irregular and low surface energy substrates. It provides high ultimate adhesion to many plastics and is formulated for demanding indoor and general purpose mounting and bonding applications. Common uses include decorative trim, nameplates and other general purpose mounting applications.
- Indoor general purpose mounting and joining
- Decorative trim
- Nameplate mounting
- Point-of-purchase displays and signs