3M™ CeQUIN™ 3000 paper is composed of approximately 74% inorganic content as compared to the 90% inorganic content of CeQUIN I paper. CeQUIN 3000 paper may be laminated with polyester film, or glass fabric to enhance initial dielectric strength or improve mechanical manageability. CeQUIN 3000 paper is available in continuous roll stock up to 36 inches wide, as slit tape, or sheets.
- 3M� CeQUIN� 3000 papers retain a high percentage of dielectric strength even after extended exposure to high operating temperatures
- The high thermal conductivity of CeQUIN� 3000 papers help achieve the heat dissipation required in today’s high efficiency electrical apparatus, allowing the design of smaller, more cost effective equipment thermal conductivity
- The good varnish absorption characteristics of CeQUIN 3000 papers can enhance already high thermal conductivity allowing equipment to run cooler, quieter, and last longer varnish absorption
- Manufactured with less than 1% moisture content, CeQUIN 3000 papers exhibit low moisture absorption even in humid environments, thereby reducing the need for extended drying cycles
- CeQUIN 3000 papers also will exhibit greater voltage endurance under continuous electrical stress than many other electrical insulation materials
- Tensile Strength: 10 N/cm (MD)
- High-temperature Electrical Insulation For: Dry-Type Transformers, Coils, Reactors (Ground, Barrier, Layer, End-Turn and Interwinding Insulation), Traction Motors, Generators (Inter-Winding Insulation for Form-Wound Coils, Slot Insulation and Phase Insulation), Wire and Cable Wrap, Battery Separators, Capacitor and Electromagnet Layer Insulation, Switchgear Insulation, Spiral and Convolute Tubing