- Highly conformable with a conductive, acrylic adhesive
- Provides excellent EMI shielding effectiveness and has structural support properties
- Suitable for applications that require good electrical conductivity
- Tape measures 1 in x 36 yds x 6 mil
- Comes in silver color
- Withstands a wide temperature range of -40 to 266 degrees F (-40 to 130 degrees C)
- Comes on a removable liner for easy die-cutting and handling
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
3M™ Tape 1115B is a 6-mil thick, acrylic adhesive EMI shielding tape. It is suitable for applications that require excellent electrical conductivity from the application substrate to the foil backing through the adhesive. It withstands a wide temperature range of -40 to 266 degrees F (-40 to 130 degrees C).
3M™ Tape 1115B Electrical Tape has aluminum foil backing with a pressure-sensitive, electrically conductive, acrylic adhesive that ensures firm adherence. The low electrical resistance makes this tape suitable for grounding applications. The tape’s thickness offers good EMI shielding effectiveness and has structural support properties. It comes on a removable liner and is easily die-cut into complex shapes. RoHS 2002/95/EC Compliant.