- Designed for low fogging and low VOC emissions, ideal for auto interiors
- 5.9 mil acrylic adhesive tested to JAMA and VDA278 requirements
- Adheres permanently to a range of foams and most plastics
- Tissue carrier adds dimensional stability and is easy to handle during laminations
- 58# densified kraft liner makes for precise die cutting
Our 3M™ Low VOC Double Coated Tissue Tape 99015LVC is designed for use on substrates commonly found in automotive interiors. It features a durable 5.9 mil acrylic adhesive that has been tested to JAMA and VDA278 low VOC requirements. The tissue carrier is easy to handle when laminating and, along with a 58 lb. densified kraft liner, makes for precise and efficient die cutting.
A Low Emission Tape Where It’s Needed Most
Ideal for automotive interior applications, our 3M™ Low VOC Double Coated Tissue Tape 99015LVC features a tissue carrier that is coated on both sides with an acrylic adhesive. This adhesive is formulated for low fogging and low VOC emissions in accordance with JAMA and VDA278 requirements. The 5.9 mil adhesive provides permanent bonds on substrates commonly found in automotive interiors.
3M™ Low VOC Double Coated Tissue Tape 99015LVC also makes for very easy and efficient processing and application. Its tissue carrier is excellent for smooth handling during lamination and, along with the 58 lb. densified kraft paper liner, adds precision during conversion processes such as die cutting. This tape has a red “3M Low VOC” logo for easy identification.
- Automotive interior trim attachment
- Attaching foam gaskets
- Attaching Thinsulate™ acoustic insulation