3M 98C-1 Tape Polyimide Film Tape
3M Electrical Tape 98C-1 Is A 1-Mil Polyimide Backing With Silicone Adhesive. It Is Designed For High Temperature Application, Used On Coils, Capacitors And Wire Harness.
Our modern warehouse at Patparganj, New Delhi provides us the advantage to cater to the whole of India.
Shipping and Delivery
Our dedicated distribution team manages all the shipping/deliveries on a FIFO basis. If you have a special request or are in urgent need of a part, they would be happy to express ship it or personally hand deliver it to your location*. We understand the importance of having an up & running factory or production – We are Always happy to help .
- Easy application and processing - dries in seconds without the need for thermal post-curing
- Requires little or no masking
- Allows solder-through repairability and is easily removed for rework & repair
- Contains no volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and has low global warming potential
- Is thermally and electrically stable with excellent dielectric properties
- Provides excellent repellency, anti-wetting and anti-sticking properties against liquids, water, hydrocarbons, silicones, and photoresists
- Speedy replacement of tips without requiring a tool.
- A setting lock feature is provided to secure the soldering temperature. This feature uses a password, and does not require a card or key.
- Features a sleep function (sleep sensitivity & time setting: 0 to 20°C & 0 to 999 minutes).
- Auto shut-off activated when a preset time elapses (setting range: 0 to 999 minutes).
- Station stacking is possible.
- Power cord：1.2 m
- Accessory: Soldering iron stand (tip cleaner)
Safe, sustainable electronic grade coatings help protect your device components from
corrosion or your display surfaces from dirt, grime and fingerprints.
Whether you're looking to protect sensitive electronics against corrosion that will
shorten device life or give touchscreens and other surfaces an easy-to-clean and
smudge-resistant finish to help them look good and function properly — you can
depend on 3M™ Novec™ Electronic Grade Coatings.