- Designed for low fogging and low VOC emissions, ideal for auto interiors
- 4 mil acrylic adhesive tested to JAMA and VDA278 requirements
- Scrim reinforced transfer tape delivers dimensional stability for large area lamination
- Adheres permanently to a range of foams and most plastics
- 58# densified kraft liner makes for precise laminating and die cutting
Our 3M™ Low VOC Scrim Reinforced Transfer Tape 98010LVC is designed for use on substrates common in automotive interiors. This thin bonding tape features a durable acrylic adhesive that is tested to JAMA and VDA278 low VOC specifications and bonds to substrates commonly found in automotive interiors. Its scrim reinforcement provides dimensional stability for large area laminations.
A Low Emission Tape Where It’s Needed Most
Ideal for automotive interior applications, our 3M™ Low VOC Scrim Reinforced Transfer Tape features an acrylic adhesive engineered and tested for low fogging and low VOC emissions in accordance with JAMA and VDA278 requirements. The 3.9 mil adhesive provides permanent bonds on substrates commonly found in automotive interiors.
3M™ Low VOC Scrim Reinforced Transfer Tape 98010LVC is also makes for very easy and efficient processing and application. Its scrim reinforcement provides excellent dimensional stability and the 58-lb. densified kraft paper liner releases easily, great for smooth, trouble-free laminating even across larger areas.
- Automotive interior bondingM
- Large area laminationM
- Foam, flock, gaskets and sealsM
- Attaching Thinsulate™ acoustic insulationM