- High bond, double sided acrylic adhesive ideal for use on foams, plastics, wood and fabrics
- Good humidity, solvent, chemical and UV resistance
- Performs at temperatures up to 250ºF/121ºC
- 3.0 mils (.08 mm) thick adhesive on 7.0 mils (.19 mm), 96 lb. white polycoated kraft liner
3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 9773WL is designed for permanently bonding plastics, foams, wood and textiles. The adhesive easily flows into crevices and voids without the addition of heat. Minimal pressure is required. This transfer tape features 3M™ Adhesive 300MP, a high tack acrylic that delivers good initial bond and full adhesion within 48 – 72 hours.
Ideal for Use on Foams, Plastics, Wood and Fabrics
Our 3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 9773WL features 3.0 mils (.08 mm) of durable adhesive coated on a 7.0 mils (.19 mm), 96 lb. white polycoated kraft paper liner. The adhesive is designed to bond to foams, fabrics, wood and most plastic substrates. This adhesive transfer tape resists UV and features good humidity, water, solvent and chemical resistance.
- Foam gaskets and general foam bonding
- Bonding of textured and rough surfaces
- Fabric and textile bonding including floorcovering lamination