- Excellent for sub-surface graphics labels and other applications requiring higher opacity
- Adhesive 300 is formulated for high initial tack on HSE and LSE parts
- 1.5 mil acrylic adhesive is pigmented white for increased label opacity
- 55# DK liner adds stability for storage and processing
3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 9459W features our high strength 3M™ Adhesive 300, which provides a very high initial tack and an excellent bond to a range of materials including many coated papers and foams. The 1.5 mil white adhesive increases opacity, excellent for sub-surface graphics printed labels. It is applied to a 55# DK paper liner which adds dimensional stability.
A Thin High-Tack Tape for Rotary Die-Cut Processing
Our 3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 9459W combines a thin construction with an aggressive high tack that is excellent for HSE and LSE parts. The acrylic adhesive contains a white pigment which increases opacity, excellent for applications including sub-surface graphics printed labels. The adhesive is applied at 1.5 mils to a 55# densified kraft paper liner for smooth transfer as well as dimensional and moisture stability during rotary die-cutting and processing.
- Applications requiring higher opacity
- Custom labels designed for harsh environments
- Tamper-indicating labels
- Seals for over-the-counter drugs
- Nontransferable automobile parts labels
- HSE and LSE plastics and parts
- Applications using high-speed rotary processing