- Differential adhesive tape features a permanent bond on one side and removable bond on the other
- Face side adhesive bonds on contact to paper stocks and other lightweight materials
- Secondary side adhesive (exposed side) is a low-tack, repositionable adhesive that allows for easy removal
- Reverse wound on a unique 1 inch core designed for use with a Scotch® ATG Applicator
- Will not bleed into most paper stocks which helps minimize discoloration or staining
Scotch® ATG Repositionable Double Coated Tissue Tape 928 is a reverse wound, double coated tape with a white tissue carrier on a polycoated kraft (PKC) paper liner. It is designed for use in applications where two separate, but different, adhesives are required. One side is intended for permanent bonding while the other offers low tack adhesion for removal or repositioning.
Differential Tape Features Permanent Bond on One Side/ Removable on Other
Our Scotch® ATG Repositionable Double Coated Tissue Tape 928 (PDF, 18.39 Kb) features 3M™ Adhesive 400 and 3M™ Adhesive 1000. The 3M™ Adhesive 1000 is a low-tack, repositionable acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive that allows for removal and repositioning of many papers, plastics, foams and foils without residue or delamination. 3M™ Adhesive 400 is a medium-firm pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive system with excellent balance of good initial adhesion (quick stick) and good shear holding power. The formulation gives 3M™ Adhesive 400 a consistently strong bond across a range of temperatures, up to 180°F/82°C. Reverse wound on a unique 1 inch core designed for use with a Scotch® ATG Applicator.
- Reclosable bags or envelopes
- Holding paperwork and folders
- Attaching temporary bulletins and work instructions to production and assembly processes
- Attachment of temporary labels
- Temporary hold for protective packaging materials, such as foam or cardboard, used for shipment of manufactured goods