- Bonds on contact to a variety of metals, plastics and papers
- Ideal for adhering to ABS, acrylic, PP, PE, polycarbonate, polyester (PET), nylon and other plastics
- Excellent bond strength with high shear strength and high temperature performance up to 450ºF
- Chemical, solvent, humidity and moisture resistant
Scotch® ATG Adhesive Transfer Tape 926 is ideal for applications requiring high bond strength, high shear strength and high temperature performance. It offers chemical, moisture and UV resistance. Reverse wound on a unique 1 inch core designed for use with a Scotch® ATG Applicator.
Provides High Shear Strength and Temperature Performance
Scotch® ATG Adhesive Transfer Tape 926 is used to replace staples, liquid adhesives and glue guns. Our high performance acrylic adhesive sticks on contact to a wide variety of substrates and material combinations including plastics, ABS, acrylic, PP, PE, polycarbonate, polyester (PET), nylon, styrene plastics, PMMA, paper stocks and other difficult to stick to substrates. In addition to high chemical resistance including solvents and plasticizers, Scotch® ATG Adhesive Transfer Tape 926 (PDF, 18.39 Kb) also performs in high temperature applications up to 450°F/232°C short term.
- Convenient adhesive transfer tape attachment for demanding industrial applications
- Foam and gasket attachment
- Holding and fixturing in product assembly
- Bonding folders and boxes with good resistance to flap lifting
- For use where automated equipment is not suitable