- Vivid color is easy to identify in manufacturing environments
- Conformable backing makes vinyl tape ideal for use on curved and irregular surfaces
- Rubber adhesive provides good instant adhesion on many surfaces
- Can be applied by hand or with floor applicator
- Ideal for marking applications in light traffic areas
3M™ Hazard Warning Tape 766 is a black and yellow striped vinyl tape that provides a solution for marking of pinch points, gears, and other areas in need of warning identification. Easy to apply, it can also be used for floor marking for light traffic areas, and around equipment or spills. This striped vinyl tape features good, instant adhesion to many surfaces.
Identify and Warn with this Distinctive Tape
3M™ Hazard Warning Tape 766 (PDF, 9 Kb) is a distinctive yellow and black striped vinyl tape coated with a rubber adhesive and designed for use as a marking tape for a variety of warning applications. The rubber adhesive offers quick stick and good holding strength on many substrates. Unlike messy paint solutions, this vinyl tape is quick to install and easy to clean-up. Conformability and instant adhesion makes 3M™ Hazard Warning Tape 766 a good choice for marking and warning applications on floors, equipment, walls and pipes.
- Floor marking
- Marking equipment pinch points
- Temporary floor marking around spills
- Safety markings