- High performance bonding
- Excellent UV resistance
- Permanently elastic to allow joint movement
- 10-30 minute skin time, paintable immediately
- Silane Modified Polymer (SMP) adhesive sealant
- Low VOC
- Gap filling capabilities
- Single component, moisture-curing sealant offers a simplified production
3M™ Adhesive Sealant 760 UV is a single-component, moisture-curing, elastomeric, isocyanate-free adhesive sealant that offers exceptional UV resistance and long term durability.
High Performance Sealant for Durable Bonding Applications
3M™ Adhesive Sealant 760 UV (PDF, 493.73 Kb) +offers excellent UV resistance and long term durability when exposed to the elements. This sealant is permanently elastic and is capable of bonding dissimilar materials, offering long-lasting bonds and design flexibility. This single-component sealant is paintable when wet and has a 10-30 minute skin time.
- Panel to post bonding on trucks, trains, trailers and specialty vehicles
- Architectural panels